Who are we?
We are a dynamic team of developers, data-scientists and designers who are passionate about what we do.
Cumul8 is a data science and data visualization platform for industry. Cumul8 visualizes complex data, improves its relevance and gives the power of data-driven decision making into the hands of every user
What will you do?
We have a modern server side architecture and we are looking for a strong back end developer to join our studio.
As part of a small team, you will help us build the server, API, data collection agents and cloud infrastructure for Cumul8
What will your responsibilities be?
- Write clean code that is modular, efficient and maintainable
- Build and deploy fail-safe server code
- Work with technologies such as Python, Go, Kubernetes, Kafka and MongoDB
- Develop unit tests and troubleshoot issues
What qualifications are we looking for?
- Excellent programming skills with Python or Go
- Experience with Client/Server network architectures and Cloud Servers
- Experience developing software on Linux, with relational databases, and noSQL
- Experience developing large-scale, full stack web-based applications
- Team-based software development background
- Experience developing APIs for other developers
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent job experience
- Bonus skills:
- Experience with Go and MongoDB
- Experience with Kubernetes and microservices architecture
- Familiarity with Google Cloud or similar services